Eurobead is an expanded polystyrene material which is injected in bead form with a binding agent into cavity walls. It is used to reduce the thermal transmittance (heat loss) of completed, new or existing cavity walls with masonry inner and outer leaves. It also facilitates the control of surface interstitial (forming in one or more gaps or cracks) condensation in walls.
EuroBead is certified by the Irish Agrement Board and is compliant with the requirements of the Building Regulations Acts 1997 to present.
By insulating your home with EuroBead Cavity Wall Insulation you can reduce your home heating bills by up to 40%, eliminate condensation, increase heat retention, improve your homes building energy rating and reduce your carbon footprint. Eurobead can be used on all new and existing residential dwellings and commercial buildings.
Did you know that a third of all the heat lost in an un-insulated home is lost through the walls? Insulating with EuroBead is one of the simplest things you can do and it will save you a significant amount on your home heating bills.
- Create an even temperature in your home
- Prevent condensation on walls and ceilings
- Reduce heat build up during warm summer months
- Significantly reduce heat loss during the winter months
- Cut maintenance bills in the home due to dampness
- Cut your energy use which reduces your carbon dioxide emissions, the biggest cause of climate change
- Dramatically cut your home heating bills
Our installation process
Our installation process is tried and tested. All of our installers are fully certified by IAB (Irish Agreement Board). Installation takes less than a day and there is little or no mess left behind.
For new build and existing homes the process is almost identical, with one exception. With a new build EuroBead is injected into the cavity from inside and on an existing home EuroBead is injected from the outside.
EuroBead Installation Procedure:
- The Cavity is measured and assessed by our technical team
- Our installation technician follows a strict drilling pattern set out by the IAB to insure that all areas of the cavity are filled.
- EuroBead is injected into the cavity by compressed air and each bead is lightly coated with a special adhesive as it enters the cavity.
- The combination of our specialised drilling pattern, EuroBead and the adhesive gives a guaranteed full and bonded cavity for a warmer, more energy efficient home